Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
Plants: Indian fern
Quantity for sale: 3 lots 10 plantlets per lot
Delivery or Collection: either
Sales price: £4
Postage & Packaging: inc 1st class recorded
Photograph:

Upon clearing the big mess my indian fern became i found a lot of smaller plants. I have it floating in my tank. I basically started with a few plants the same size as these from some one on here. They have grown fantasticly. Pics arent great as my camera is playing up.

One main plant floating

2011-04-09154127.jpg

One of the plantlets

2011-04-09155253.jpg

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM. Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/ collection details need to be given. The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread. Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying. If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports. By posting on this forum you are deemed to have agreed with and accepted the rules set out above. Please be aware that not using the form above will result in your topic being deleted.

Itr grown very easy, i got the 5 plantlets end of jan and it its about a foot diameter, i dose ferts so grown bit faster but should grow well without! Can keep you some for couple weeks until a bit bigger?

Shame you didn't list these earlier I might be interested! What are they like with flow? Ie - the flow from the APS filter? Because my spray bar is all across the tank and so there's very strong surface flow everywhere. If it doesn't like flow it's no good.

Yeah can do 5!

I have the aps but spray bar is only over half, they stay in the end where there is less flow. So i couldnt really say how they would be! Sorry.
I also only decided today i needed to clear them im very sorry! Lol

Shame you didn't list these earlier I might be interested! What are they like with flow? Ie - the flow from the APS filter? Because my spray bar is all across the tank and so there's very strong surface flow everywhere. If it doesn't like flow it's no good.

If i'd have known you wanted some you could have taken some for free when you were over today.

If i'd have known you wanted some you could have taken some for free when you were over today.

:lol: sods law aint it! Never mind. :rolleyes:

Most reactions

Back