Id Please

looks like its got a lab.Travesare nose on it - and they do come in blue bar body and red top fin... could it be this? or a dreaded mix of the teo?

:lol: you two must be desperate for something to do.....this is an August post and she's now got all her stock and tanks up for sale..........

:lol: you two must be desperate for something to do.....this is an August post and she's now got all her stock and tanks up for sale..........

well - i only answered it cuase it was a newly replied too post this morning by the other guy -_-
:D - you don't seriously expect me to look at details of the original post at such an early time on a monday morning do ya :hyper: :hyper:

:D

well - i only answered it cuase it was a newly replied too post this morning by the other guy -_-
:D - you don't seriously expect me to look at details of the original post at such an early time on a monday morning do ya :hyper: :hyper:

:D

Well tbh I did think it was a bit early for you :lol:

Most reactions

Back