Id On Weird Fish?

Yeah micheals qoute one of the best shows on tv but it sucks that micheals left

Also cant wait for the sketch

This is ridiculus

I know right? I think it is just this thread for some random reason.

how the living fish are you still posting that thread?

tff has a mind of its own now! just wait for the terminators to come lol!

Nice sketch, Im quite the artist my self. The fish you are refering to is what you said it was: " had the head of a goby". The jade goby grows up to 12" which explains the size of the fish you saw. and the dark blue-ish colour. The evidence presented points towards the fact that the fish is a jade goby.

Attachments

• goby_0984.jpg
    goby_0984.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 30
Nice sketch, Im quite the artist my self. The fish you are refering to is what you said it was: " had the head of a goby". The jade goby grows up to 12" which explains the size of the fish you saw. and the dark blue-ish colour. The evidence presented points towards the fact that the fish is a jade goby.

ah! Thanks for the match up! What a cool fish too! By the way, have any of your art on the internet anywhere that i could take a look? Allways love to see others art as well!

ah! Thanks for the match up! What a cool fish too! By the way, have any of your art on the internet anywhere that i could take a look? Allways love to see others art as well!

No problem, sadly no I dont have any peices of my art up yet? I dont usually post my work singulary but in portfolios. Im currently compiling my skecthes and photos of my scultures this year for my college portfolio. I'll see if I can get any of my work done last year posted.

Most reactions

Back