ID needed please

BrianK

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Anyone know what this is? CPD eggs, ember tetra eggs, fungus? Thanks (and the white spots are nerite eggs)

Attachments

• 20230730_092857.jpg
    20230730_092857.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 30
Just thought of another possibility. It could also be some dropped eggs from an Amano shrimp.

Not that anyone answered but I have decided that it is probably superglue left over from a previous moss gluing job.

Last edited:
That's what it looks like. Then maybe algae covered it. Doesn't really look like any fish eggs.

Is this on the glass? Do you have any cories in there? Overhere, it does look similar when my cories are putting eggs on the glass.

No cories and it is on the mopani wood. I've pretty much decided it is superglue. I just hadn't seen it before. I was asking because if they were CPD eggs, I was going to move them to a safer tank because I am pretty sure my platies would eat them in this tank.

No cories and it is on the mopani wood. I've pretty much decided it is superglue. I just hadn't seen it before. I was asking because if they were CPD eggs, I was going to move them to a safer tank because I am pretty sure my platies would eat them in this tank.
Just wait and see if something will happen if they're really eggs or not. They're almost the same size to be glue residue. Would superglue do that?

Just wait and see if something will happen if they're really eggs or not. They're almost the same size to be glue residue. Would superglue do that?
The separate white spots are nerite eggs. I'm looking at the white splotch that kinds of looks like a cluster of eggs.

Most reactions

Back