Id My Catfish

all i see is large letters
SORRY COULDN'T ATTACH IT WAS TOO LARGE HAD TO DO IT THROUGH PHOTO BUCKET x
I think what Mike is saying, in his own subtile way,
is he won't look at the picture due to your excessive use of capitols.
which is considered shouting on forums.

Personally I'm no good with IDing catfish but would say it is a syno of somekind

Front fish is a featherfin catfish (Synodontis Eupterus ) and the rear one is a striped talking catfish ( platydoras costatus )

all i see is large letters
SORRY COULDN'T ATTACH IT WAS TOO LARGE HAD TO DO IT THROUGH PHOTO BUCKET x
I think what Mike is saying, in his own subtile way,
is he won't look at the picture due to your excessive use of capitols.
which is considered shouting on forums.

Personally I'm no good with IDing catfish but would say it is a syno of somekind

Are you kidding me? People really have nothing better to do than be pedantic fools.
Just because someone is working and may have kept caps lock on, doesn't mean they are 'shouting' - does it really mean they are shouting or has some sad pathetic loser created this internet world where it is deemed as shouting.
Get over all the stupid Americanisms, take time to read someone's request for help and do it instead of behaving like a little child.

Hey bradbury, hope you finally got the answers you were looking for.

Are you kidding me? People really have nothing better to do than be pedantic fools.
Just because someone is working and may have kept caps lock on, doesn't mean they are 'shouting' - does it really mean they are shouting or has some sad pathetic loser created this internet world where it is deemed as shouting.
Get over all the stupid Americanisms, take time to read someone's request for help and do it instead of behaving like a little child.

Hey bradbury, hope you finally got the answers you were looking for.

Actually typing in caps is considered shouting, its not just an internet thing either, its in books too, like in a thrilling story when the character shouts out (read with Arnie voice) "LOOK OUT!!" instead of says "Look out!".

I think some people just find it patronising when people unesarsarily type in caps, like they can't read or something. Personally i try not to make a big deal out of it (because it isn't a big deal), although i admit it can be annoying at times, but it generally doesn't bother me much. Everyone makes mistakes, eh :thumbs: ?

Most reactions

Back