ICH found in Tank

henry2703

Reaction score
HI Guys,

Not too good news.

My 2 cory and my 15 cardinals hasn't been eating well lately.... and the cory looks really stress.....the cardinals are hiding all the time....

Anyway, yesterday, i found some white spots on the tail of some of the cardinals. BAD NEWS! The evil ICH is attacking again..... I had recently lost about 14 Cardinals to ICH due to improper treatments....

PReviously, due to my ignorance, i used coppersave to treat the fishes, resulting to them all dying because the medication was too strong i was told...

Anyway, yesterday i put 15 cardinals and 2 cories into a 2 IMP g tank.... with a small filter and airstone..... And this time i use interpet whitespot plus. apparently it is good.....

I will update on the outcome....

Or if anyone has any advice.... feel free to let me know...

thanks in advance

henry2703 said:
HI Guys,

Not too good news.

My 2 cory and my 15 cardinals hasn't been eating well lately.... and the cory looks really stress.....the cardinals are hiding all the time....

Anyway, yesterday, i found some white spots on the tail of some of the cardinals. BAD NEWS! The evil ICH is attacking again..... I had recently lost about 14 Cardinals to ICH due to improper treatments....

PReviously, due to my ignorance, i used coppersave to treat the fishes, resulting to them all dying because the medication was too strong i was told...

Anyway, yesterday i put 15 cardinals and 2 cories into a 2 IMP g tank.... with a small filter and airstone..... And this time i use interpet whitespot plus. apparently it is good.....

I will update on the outcome....

Or if anyone has any advice.... feel free to let me know...

thanks in advance
That is too bad, but your tank really needs water changes every other day until 100% done. But don't do it all at once and also change your carbon, because the copper stays in the tank.

Most reactions

Back