I Went Over Board...

AmberLynn

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I went over board buying new breeding pairs. there were just so many to choose from it was soooo hard, I ended up buying 6 males with sibling females for all. Here are the auction pics of the males I got will post more pics when they actually arrive!

fwbettashm1226723242.jpg

fwbettashm1226723208.jpg

fwbettashm1226466836.jpg

2799743500103750357S425x425Q85.jpg

z21awg3.jpg

GetAttachmentaspx.jpg

Absolutely stunning.....you should get some great looking babies from those :good:

They look absolutely stunning love the second from bottom :drool: :hyper:

Interesting to see what the females look like dont be forgetting to get pics of them up when you get them lol :hyper: :good:

postman should make a mistake and send them to my house instead.

amberlynn, I was wondering, have you ever gone by any other name on this forum before? you remind me of someone.

Bloody hell, that's a lot of fish you bought! You must be rich :p

How long ago did you last breed bettas? were you making a business out of it, or just doing it for fun? You seem pretty serious this time round with those beautiful fishes!

amberlynn, I was wondering, have you ever gone by any other name on this forum before? you remind me of someone.

Nopers :) I've been on a couple other fish forums like petfish.net and aquariachat.com but not on here

How long ago did you last breed bettas? were you making a business out of it, or just doing it for fun? You seem pretty serious this time round with those beautiful fishes!

Last time I bred was about 3 years ago. I just wanted to try it but it was a dismal failure everytime then I had to stop cause I went away to college and now ive kind of decided I want to try again. Im determined to raise at least one successful spawn :)

Nopers :) I've been on a couple other fish forums like petfish.net and aquariachat.com but not on here

Last time I bred was about 3 years ago. I just wanted to try it but it was a dismal failure everytime then I had to stop cause I went away to college and now ive kind of decided I want to try again. Im determined to raise at least one successful spawn :)

Oh please that the one successful spawn be from the first male!!

wow. overboard is right.... :eek:

you'll have to take some pictures when you get them. they all look great

Really gorgeous fish - congrats!
Here's to lots of lovely babies :drinks: (and a really cute smilie I've been waiting to use, lol)
That, and, these days, to college literally paying off for a change...

Most reactions

Back