I Think My Fish Wants To Walk.

Acutexapathy

Reaction score
My female betta stares outside of her tank many times a day. It kind of seems like that she is wishing that she can get out the tank and walk or something. It's kind of weird I'd say. She mostly lays against the side where she can see my male betta, but occasionally she moves around.

It's been a few days since I got her and her horizontal stripes have not gone away yet. Sometimes they go away, but not for long. Am I doing something wrong?

Would a male not like a female? Cause for some reason, I came home and my b/f put the female into the males tank and the male ignored her. Once in awhile he would come by and flare at her, but that was about it. He'd kind of stay away and watch her and then move. And the female usually stayed in one place and it seemed like she was waiting for him to come over. Is he prude or something? lol

Thanks
Krystal

i think (though im no expert) that males will choose whether he breeds with a female or not,
if your not trying to breed them they definitly should not be in the same tank though i do thing a few females can go in the same tank :D

i think (though im no expert) that males will choose whether he breeds with a female or not,
if your not trying to breed them they definitly should not be in the same tank though i do thing a few females can go in the same tank :D

Yeah I know, but then again it seems kind of werid how when they are in seperate tanks next to each other he always goes to the side where he can see her, but when they were in together he kind of completely ignored her. I thought that that was a bit strange. He likes to stare at me thought too. If I sit at my comp he stares at me and goes up and down his tank at me. Even after I fed him.

Most reactions

Back