I Sold The Lot

modaz

Getting old, but nowhere near knackered, i just lo
Reaction score
ive managed to sell all my fry to a supplier and arrange for a constant supply of livebearers to the shop :good: :hyper: im so over the moon but they have really put me in a corner and asked if i could supply rarer livebearers and bettas WHOOPS! didnt epxpect that one.
i'd been using this as my LFS and the guy started asking me questions and me being me got a bit suspicious :blink: then he suddenly said he was hacked off with suppliers taking the mick and was looking for a home llivebearer breeder in the area.

Look for used tanks, you got a good break. That sounds like how I started with platys, then angels. It's work, but a lot of fun.

Look for used tanks, you got a good break. That sounds like how I started with platys, then angels. It's work, but a lot of fun.
yeah got a couple of used tanks coming from the shop to help me along, got no probs with livebearers space but would have issue with betta, gunna divide two 60L into four to create 8 tanks for adults and have two extra ones as well for betta fry, anyway thats what ive thought but open to suggestions

so how much does he pay u?
well there is an agreement that i get any stock i want, tanks/food/heaters/filter/CO2s the lot, you know all the expensive stuff. i had the choice of cash or credit and thought well im only gunna get the cash and spend it on tank stuff anyway so decided on the stock which is gunna be handy for the breeding. got enough already to buy two more tanks from this lot of fry

Most reactions

Back