I Lost My Betta Last Night

debbie888

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I was cleaning out my filter last night whilst doing a water change, my betta was probably one of my favourite fishes that I keep in my tank, whilst rinsing my filter in the water, I did not notice my betta go into the vent tube on the filter, I put my filter back in place and switched it on, my poor fish came flying out with such force of the vent and straight into an large ornament I have in for decoration, it was killed outright, gosh I felt so giulty, know people think oh it is just a fish, but it was a little character, floating around the tank minding its own business, I felt quite sad :( :(

I now need to get another as he added a lot to the tank, and I miss seeing him floating about.

Gosh I sound like a right one don't I.

Boo Hoo

Debbie

I'm so sorry to hear about your betta! I don't know what I would do if I lost my betta. He is my only pet. I love him sooo much. He is my little buddy. It does not sound dilly at all!

I would be inconsolable if my fishy died. My fiance has already said he is not looking forward to that day, whenever it comes.

:(

R.I.P.

Oh gosh, I'm so sorry to hear that that happened :(
Don't ever feel silly for mourning your betta or any of your fish. They're pets too. Just b/c we can't pet them or hear them bark or meow doesn't mean that we can't get attached to them, ya know?

RIP little betta.. RIP.

Sorry to hear that :( i was the same when my Syd died:(

Any idea as to what tail type your going for next?

So sorry about your guy. We all get very attached to our bettas, so we know how you feel.
:rip: little guy

Most reactions

Back