I Have My Eye On My Little Fry

Better is Betta

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Hi everyone......How many of you have a betta with spots. My last lot of fry have fascinated me with their variety of colours. My eye caught the sight of a very interesting one indeed. Its got spots :hyper: I hope its permanent and not something she will grow out of when she gets a lot bigger. The pic is not the best as these little cuties never sit still long enough for me to get a good shot.
img_2412.jpg

She reminds me of a rainbow trout.

My crowntail is bluish turqouise but has black spots on his fins :)

Your fishie is very lovely
Awww thank you. :) ...I see a lot of spots on fins with bettas (very nice too) and the dalmation with a lot of splotches, but I have never encountered one with lots of dots all over the body.

my Green HM has dots on the Fin, not all over the body u r one looks great..

She is a little cutie and I hope she keeps her spots, a good one for some future breeding with :hey: .

If she keeps those spots and she spawns any with spots, I'll be first in line to buy some of her fry! lol :good: she is so cute, i want to steal her

We have a law here too for barramundi that have been introduced into the dams. They are a native to Australia but if you catch them in the dams you have to keep it and not put them back. You can't eat the barra from the dams they taste like s..t. The wild ones in our river system are great to eat. As for my spotty betta, I would love to breed her and get more spotty ones but what betta do you breed her with to insure the spots keep coming out. :blink: She is the only one out of the batch of 50 fry that show the spots.

If she keeps those spots and she spawns any with spots, I'll be first in line to buy some of her fry! lol :good: she is so cute, i want to steal her
Hahah you'll have to join the cue......do you live in Australia?

Most reactions

Back