I Have 3 Diff Type Of Fry

jgilley84

Reaction score
like it say there are 3 diff types of fry i have in my tank are they from 3 diff ladys or do they some times look like that

sorry, but you will have to provide us with somesort of picture or discription... because at the moment, i have no clue what you want to know or what you have in your tank??

please be more specific.

many livebearers will produce young of different colours. This is due to the highly varied genetics that create the colour form you have. It can also be due to the female carrying sperm packets from different coloured males.

sorry, but you will have to provide us with somesort of picture or discription... because at the moment, i have no clue what you want to know or what you have in your tank??

please be more specific.
sorry all that is in my tank is in my sig sorry about that but 3 look like the platties and 3 look like the black mollies and 4 look like the silver mollies could they all be from the platty bc when i got her she was fat as mud and now she is not so big? but i dont see how they could be all from her ill get a pic but it prolly want be a good one they are in the breeder net

Most reactions

Back