I Got Sterbai Cories From Corys R Us

vinniemabuna

Reaction score
:D I received 7 W Sterbai cories from Corys R US, when I opened the box I expected to see colorless fish because of 2 day priority shipping , WOW , they had great color , Bryan knows how to ship.. :good: The fish are also adult size ,I think , I havent had cories in a while. :lol: I dont have the cable for photos,Ill try in the near future. :) I want to thank Corys R US for great service :good:

:D I received 7 W Sterbai cories from Corys R US, when I opened the box I expected to see colorless fish because of 2 day priority shipping , WOW , they had great color , Bryan knows how to ship.. :good: The fish are also adult size ,I think , I havent had cories in a while. :lol: I dont have the cable for photos,Ill try in the near future. :) I want to thank Corys R US for great service :good:

I knew you would like them! Please post pictures as soon as you can :good:

Can you post a link to Corys R US please

http://www.corysrus.com/

I have bought over 40 cories from Bryan. I highly recommend him if you are looking for some quality cories :good:

He does not ship to the UK.

I too have recieved over 40 Corydoras from Bryan. And have been glad to recommend him--even to Inchworm. :p I started with him when I bought some Bettas from him. He has been a loyal and knowledgable merchant to me for a year and a half or so.

Vinnie,

Glad to hear they arrived safely and your happy with your purchase !

I have bought over 40 cories from Bryan. I highly recommend him if you are looking for some quality cories :good:
Thanks for the kind words, Jason ! We try our best to provide fish and service of the utmost quality.

they are in the US mate. i dont think they ship to the UK :eek:(
Actually, we ship anywhere in the world. If you have a local fish store or a favorite transhipper we will gladly send them airport to airport.

I too have recieved over 40 Corydoras from Bryan. And have been glad to recommend him--even to Inchworm. :p I started with him when I bought some Bettas from him. He has been a loyal and knowledgable merchant to me for a year and a half or so.
I appreciate the kind words, Sue. We just try and provide fish and service we would want to receive ourselves.

they are in the US mate. i dont think they ship to the UK :eek:(

Actually, we ship anywhere in the world. If you have a local fish store or a favorite transhipper we will gladly send them airport to airport.

Oops sorry Bryan, I got confused with the Aussie thing. That's great! Folks, recommend CorysRUs to your local LFS!!!

How much were they?

Our newest sterbai came to a wopping 10 quid. The most we've ever spent on a fish. Surely they're not always this pricey?

Kuhni: I keep poking my nose in where it does not belong and I know nothing. Another Aussie member asked about Bryan shipping to Australia. I said I thought he could. So Bryan cleaned up my mess with some of the info he just gave you.

Oh well, I learn little by little from my mistakes. :sick:

From what I've seen and heard, definitely a good place to get cories. When I have room, probably the place I'll get my next batch of cories. :) Just have to find a place for them. :lol:

Attachments

• Picture_158.jpg
    Picture_158.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 65
  • Picture_147.jpg
    Picture_147.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 59
  • Picture_137.jpg
    Picture_137.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 60
  • Picture_134.jpg
    Picture_134.jpg