I Got Pics

Just need to figure out how to post them now :lol: :lol: :lol:

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
yep i am an idiot.....i cant figure out how to make the pictures smaller so they can fit!!and can be uploaded....

upload 2 photobucket then paste the img link or use a free program called irfranview 2 make em smaller :)

jen

When you upload to photobucket you can set it so it uploads smaller.

after you get the pics onto your computer, say in your my documents folder just do this....go to www.photobucket.com and if you dont have an account, get one...if you have one then upload your pics

They will upload onto photobucket...then after you see the pic displayed on your album page, copy the "IMG" link and just paste it into a post...the pics wont have to be uploaded onto the site and will just show up in IMG format...

If what owen said doesnt work out for you (he has you going in the completely right direction):

most idiot-proof solution.

email to [email protected] 1 pic per email.

wait a few hours after doing that... tadda!

see pics uploaded here and i'll email you ur first post with all the proper image tags. all you have to do is copy and paste that email and things will show up perfectly.

i'll walk you thru how to do it as well :)

Most reactions

Back