I Am A Bad Bad Bad Fish Mommy Today.

newfishy

Fish Herder
Reaction score
To make a long complicated story short I have had some health issues the last few months. Today I got a surprise result on some blood tests that lead to a immediate dr appt and lots more blood tests. My husband worked today and had the car so I had to scramble to get my mother to pick the baby and I up and drive me all over creation to a special lab to get the bloodwork done.

Just got home at 1030 and remember I was spawning a pair today. Oh crap. I normally never leave the house and check on them every half hour. Of course it had to be a spawn that I never used the female before and of course she had to be an enormous cow bag to the male. No eggs and both of them are nipped up quite a bit. They where together for a few hours yesterday and I rejarred her over night for safety. Yesterday she was being reasonable. Today of all days ugh.

edit for typing bloodworm instead of bloodwork. :rolleyes:

Dont feel bad your health is more important than your fish! It couldnt be helped. I hope you are better soon xx

I agrre your health is far more important than your fish so dont feel really bad. Why dont you stop spawning for abit until you get everything sorted so the same thing doesn't happen again! Hope the Boys ok! Get well soon!!

my health issues dont bother me on a day to day thing, I am normaly never so forgetfull and it just bugged me.

We all have those moments Newfishy, and your health is top priority and they will soon recover from their beatings!!!!

Most reactions

Back