Hydor Koralia Nano 900 Pump/powerhead

Rorie

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Equipment make/model/size: HYDOR KORALIA NANO 900 PUMP/POWERHEAD

This pump has been in my tank for 2 months now. But i am downgrading, so selling to get a few pennies.

The wire was short, so i cut in next to where the plug was, and extended the cable. This should not pose a problem, as the connection is where the plug used to be....so if water got to that point, you'd be having problems anyway! haha. As you can see from the photo, the wire is pretty long now. The connection has a tight duck tape seal around it. This should keep any water out, but i do not advise trying this!

I am not going to take any rseponsibility for water damage due to the connection, as it has been this way for 2 months and never had the slightest issue! Neither should you if you take care when setting up, to ensure there is a drip curve in the cable as any manufacturer should tell you do do anyway.

But any questions, just ask

Quantity for sale: 1
Reason for Sale: Downgrading my show tank, so not needed anymore
Delivery or Collection: either
Sales price: £17
Postage & Packaging: Free!
Photograph:

7204_photo2c.jpg

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

If you'll take £15 I'll have it for my Nano reef that I'm setting up.

i'm including postage for the £17.... is that not temptation enough?! lol

i have another on ebay just now... i will see how i get on there, as i think it should go for more than £15. But i may be wrong. If i am wrong, then i'll get in touch and see if you are still interested :)

Right go on then £17 - just getting all the bits together for my nano reef now and you're right it's a good enough price.

PM me your paypal or bank details if you want to go ahead and I'll get the payment over to you.

Most reactions

Back