Reaction score
Equipment make/model/size: Hydor Koralia 3 Powerhead
Quantity for sale: 1
Reason for Sale: No longer needed
Delivery or Collection: Either
Sales price: £40
Postage & Packaging: Included in price
Photograph:

Purchased last weekend as I wanted to add some more water movement alongside my external filter, but have just ordered a larger Eheim, so this won't be needed. It has been in the aquarium (freshwater) since 31/10/09. I have the box, instructions and spare spindle, so it will be almost as new. I paid substantially more than I'm asking, but looking around the web, the price of these is much less than I paid, so there is no point advertising it if i'm not going to sell it!

Details are as follows:
KORALIA is a new innovative range of aquarium circulation pumps. Designed to be super efficient and long-lasting with very low energy consumption compared to traditional circulation pumps. KORALIA’s water flow is both powerful and delicate making it ideal for marine and reef tanks. The unique patented* magnetic support allows free and secure positioning anywhere in aquariums with glass up to 15mm (0,6 in) thick.The special sphere shaped connection makes flow directing quick, simple and fully adjustable.

Flow rate 3200 l/h (850 g/h)
Power consumption 10 watts

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

Anyone?
Willing to accept reasonable offers on this.
Martin

i would be willing to offer £30 delivered but i will have to sort out the cash in a week or so cuz i have a few things to tie up this week.

This cost me over £70 a week ago so best I can accept is £40 delivered. Let me know but I'm not prepared to drop that low especially as the postage cost will leave me well out of pocket. I did look at online prices of these before offering it up for sale and so think £40 delivered is a good price.
Let me know either way - will hold it if needed.
Cheers
Martin

Price reduced to £40 including UK P&P - less than half of RRP. It has been removed from the tank, cleaned and dried and back in it's original box, so ready to go.

Most reactions

Back