Howdy!

fishorama

Reaction score
Hi all! A friend suggested I sign up here. It took some major patience to finally get registered. I know at least 1 other member, so I'm not really a stranger to some.

I've kept fish for 40+ years. My major interests are loaches, catfish & plecos...& plants. I've bred a few fish species but no longer make that an important goal. We used to breed CA, SA & kribensis cichlids, all the easy 1s. I'm also into low-medium tech plants & belong to a plant club near me. I have 4 tanks going right now. 3 with fish & 1 with just plants for now.

I'm always learning new things in our hobby! & helping others with my experiences too.

Welcome to TFF...the best place to exchange fishkeeping ideas and knowledge.
We are a jovial group and have some interesting entertaining threads as well.
Hope you enter your tanks and/or fish in our contests. Right now we are having a Fish of the Month contest for Bettas.
Our next Tank of the Month contest in September will be for tanks sized at 16 gallons and smaller.
October will be for tanks sized at 17 to 30 gallons.
And November's contest will be for 31 gallon and larger tanks.

Thanks for the welcome, Fishmanic.

I'm pretty techno challenged as far pics go. But I love to see others' tanks. I have hopes to someday be able to post my tanks &/or fish here. But don't hold your breath, I'm a 1 hobby person for now.

I look forward to reading many posts & getting a "feel" for the forum. It should be fun!

Glad to see they finally fixed your registration issues. But management and mods here like to drink a lot, just kidding, it is only fish water they are drinking. :whistle:

One the whole there is a pretty decent group of folks here. It is one of the few remaining active general fish forums. But we can always benefit from one more experienced fish person.

No music over here though, you will have to stick with the other place for that if you want to keep on dancing.

Last edited:
Thanks, my friend TwoTankAmin, for the music. I finally listened, but I know we've danced (or at least I have) to this before, it's always fun, a classic!!

What do mean we don't do music here?!? Wake up & post some fun tunes TFF! I need dancing music to change water or make dinner...TTA knows what we both like but I'm open to other music. What forum is appropriate for fun music? I haven't looked everywhere here yet.

Maybe we need a new thread with music. Let's shake us up!! Or isn't it allowed on this board? I read the rules a while ago & don't remember them all.

CassCats, I know we've done music privately on a different forum. Not to 2tanks taste. Who else has rocking tunes? Nothing too slow or depressing. I like pop/punk & oldies rock & Motown, but I like other stuff too, Lady Gaga is fun but I'm open to other new music too.

Welcome! Check out this oldie! Full of famous actors rocking to the Gentrys. Batman is great but Dawn Wells is the best.
Again, @fishorama, welcome!
Wow ! What a cast of greats ! Ray Walston and Dr. Smith and even Ilya Kurayakin from The Man From UNCLE . Julie Newmar of Catwoman fame with Peter Tork . But my favorite of all was Adam West .

Thank you, Archerfish! Wow, we watched twice & need to ID a few more stars. Love the song too, although my husband didn't know it (really?)

Essjay, thanks for the link! I'll check it out. I'm a reader but not much of a tv or film watcher anymore these days.

I think I'll like here. You guys are fun!

Most reactions

Back