How Many Will Be Ok?

No to the corys and not sure on the shrimp, but generally speaking they need to be in a species only tank, as they tend to kill or maime other inhabitants.

In a 60L, I would think 3-4 tops, heavily planted.

other than puffers, what other types of fish that are really cool and interesting could i have in a 60L?? i did want a female gbr with corys, cardinals and shrimp and i havent given up on the idea, just wanted to know some cool fish that i could have.

you could get a pair of cockatoo Apistos
i think its big enough for 1 ram but im not sure

i wanyed them but no shop near me has any :angry: i mite see if i can find anothershop that does but if not i will probily get them online

look on trimar they have loads of fish for cheap prices i think the postage is a bit much though google trimar

You MAY get away with one single ram, however, I personally would prefer a larger space for them, particularly with cories, as it could cause territorial probs for the ram. I would be wary of shrimps with rams also, they could see them as a tasty snack.

Apistos would be good if you could find some.

Hi definitely no to the shrimps and any other fish with a dwarf puffer these are the most aggressive of the puffers. Some of the others are okay but 60l is a bit on the small side.

how many dwarf puffers will be ok in a 60L and would they be ok with corys and shrimp?

HI ive just had a read up on these and the bare minimum is 3 gallon of water per dwarfe puffer but 5 gallon would be better and loads of tall plants for them to hide. there natural habitat is in and around plants and wood in south american rivers. from what ive read they are not too bad with other fish aslong as they are in a large aquarium but still a very aggressive species. I like these and thinking of getting 1 or 2.
hope that helps and correct lol
JAY

Most reactions

Back