How Many Times In A Day Shall I Feed My 6 Months Old Black Moly Fishes

sam augustin

Reaction score
my black molly fishes are just 6 months old but still they are only 3/4 of an inch so i dont know how much am i suppose to food them and how many times. i have kept them in my 60 litres aquarium and i have 10 of them. please tell me how many times in a day i should feed them so they grow up well?

They'll be fine with 1 feeding per day, but if it is growth you want (esp. in a 60l), regular water changes is probably the key factor..... Change about 50% of your water twice per week.

Molly fry requires 3 to 4 small feedings per day, but yours will be ok with 1 feeding.

They'll be fine with 1 feeding per day, but if it is growth you want (esp. in a 60l), regular water changes is probably the key factor..... Change about 50% of your water twice per week.

Molly fry requires 3 to 4 small feedings per day, but yours will be ok with 1 feeding.

yes you are right. i just want them to grow faster it doesnt matter to me how many times i feed them. so what more can i do to make them grow faster?

The fastest way to get growth going is a large tank to grow in and lots of clean water. As Ludwig said, large frequent water changes really help.

As said on your other thread regular water changes to replace the filter.

Most reactions

Back