How Many People?

i currently have a 30 gallon figure 8 puffer tank and a 5 gallon fighting fish tank.

my current plans are for a 80 gallon tank and maybe a 120 gallon tank to hold a marine puffer :D

Mine are in my signature. All are in the living room. Since I live on the second floor of an apartment, I'm waiting to buy a house before I get into some big tanks.

thanks, seems alot of people have more than 1 tank, whats a 'fry' ?.
I was just curios to know how many had more than 1 tank, as i was thinking of getting a smaller 1 before i move then invest in a larger 1, as regards the 1 where i could put mainly tetras in that would be fine as a starter, how are tetras to keep, ? :)

We have 4 ,6ft,5ft, and two 2.6ft ,two are in front room the 5ft and 6ft ,and the other two are in our kids rooms ,my daughter has mollies and endlers and loaches ,one bristlenose ,my son has other in his with turtles in it .

I have two 20 gallon tanks and would love to get one bigger one!! Neeed a slightly bigger house first. Going to hopefully add a couple of smaller breeding/fry tanks when i move in march. My two tanks wouldnt mix though so would have to decided if i go with angels and others or my parrots and convicts!! Too hard a decision!

were down to 5 now,

a 30 g marine reef tank,
a 80 gal with an oscar a syno a parot fish and a plec
a 60 gal hightec planted
an 8 gal betta
and a 5 gal betta

water change day is fun in our house

I have 1 32 gallon, 1 3 gallon 1 7 gallon and a 75 gallon all in my room with a ten gallon tank in the lounge which is my mothers...I may be getting a new tank in the next month or two aswell

ok thanks for the replys, if i got say a 2ft tank (i know very small) but thats all i could get for now till i move, what could i put it the tank, and how much, not a lot obviosly :(

ok thanks for the replys, if i got say a 2ft tank (i know very small) but thats all i could get for now till i move, what could i put it the tank, and how much, not a lot obviosly :(

In a 2 foot tank you should be able to fit in 7-8 two-inch fish or about 15 1 inch fish. To give an example, 3-4 smallish corydoras and a school of 6-8 small tetras.

I have a 55G, 3 10G's, a 5G and a 2.5G.

Edit: Oh yeah, I also have a 12G SW nano.

I had a 3 tanks 10 gallon, 20 gallon and 55 gallon. I sold all of them and now I have a 180 gallon tank that will be an oddball tank with stingays, eels and some other cool stuff.

Oh yeah I forgot I also have an empty half gallon.

Most reactions

Back