how long left

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Jht

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
sorry but i could'nt post a pic the livebearers forum how long do you think before this guppie gives birth and if you need a clearer shot tell me, its hard to get good shots of moving fish

Attachments

• Image174.jpg
    Image174.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 64
8) :blink: - what type of fish is that ? ;) j/k :p

...idk m8 - might have to wait for william on this :/

:)

I know m8 I was only joking ;)

...but I haven't kept guppies so cann't help there - I do know they look like they're about to burst though :eek: - maybe a clearer pic would help if you can get one :/

:)

I think it might get bigger. I remember from when i had some. I had about 50 adult in my tank and only ever saw 1 baby (rosy tetras scoffed the lot).

Definately pregnant but from the picture it is hard to tell exactly how pregnant, at a guess I'd say that she WON'T be dropping fry anytime this week, but this is little more than an educated guess. Any chance of a more clear picture and hopefully I can give you a better timescale - she doesn't seem hugely pregnant - but that may just be the way the picture has been taken.... :)

hmm i dont think this week maybee next week but im no expert. as for the shot its much nicer i think you may be focusing on the glass due to reflected light perhaps if you turn off the rooms light and draw the curtains.
edit : and turn off ure monitor.

Most reactions

Back