How Long Do You Think These Fish Will Last?

Lets club together and buy it and set willy free

haha free willy! the really scary thing is that they mention in the description that they are selling the tank to move on to tropical fish! they will probably buy neons so they can just about see them! :lol: look out tropical fish, these could be your new owners :sad:

you would think they would clean it before they took the picture. lets all message them and ask that they do a water change!

I laughed at this comment:

(not to be eaten)

Haha, like they give a sh*t about the fishes health in the first place. :| You wonder where peoples common sense is sometimes!

The fish are approx 8 inches long, we are only selling them because our son has now got 2 terrapins and to be honest we now need the space

THEY need the space - they looked at the fish !!!! :angry:

Maybe the family should move into their bathroom and try living in there for 6 months - arghhhhh, idiotic people

The fish are approx 8 inches long, we are only selling them because our son has now got 2 terrapins and to be honest we now need the space

THEY need the space - they looked at the fish !!!! :angry:

Maybe the family should move into their bathroom and try living in there for 6 months - arghhhhh, idiotic people

:rofl: great comments. the companies that make these tanks are to blame too though, click on this link and scroll down to see the manufacturers illustration of how many fish you can put in this 5.7g tank -

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FISH-R-FUN-5-7-GAL-B...1QQcmdZViewItem

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Sweet lord.....that tank is worse than the one in my work!
I like they way they say "I hope they go to a good home"....frankly I dont know how they can say that and keep a straight face!

Sweet lord.....that tank is worse than the one in my work!
I like they way they say "I hope they go to a good home"....frankly I dont know how they can say that and keep a straight face!

yeah i noticed that too!! well they can't go to a worse home surley??

Most reactions

Back