How Big Can Bettas Get?

WOOAHH a foot long!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink: theyll grow 4 inches MAX!!! hmmmmmmmm A FOOT LONG!!!!!!! THATS GIANTTT!!! lol good luck :shifty:

um, they don't get that big, sorry. they only get a couple of inches, depending on type and gender. sounds like you really need to do some research before you decide on a fish to get. :)

are you guys sher? my grandmas friend has 2 and one is REALLY REALLY BIG i am thinking about a foot!

then theyre not bettas. maybe theyre some sort of fancy goldfish or something. what do they look like?

MANY_A_MOLLY said:
then theyre not bettas. maybe theyre some sort of fancy goldfish or something. what do they look like?
they look like a betta and they are in a betta bole! and my grandmas friend said they we bettas!!

No its not that i dont b/l you! i think it is 1 foot i didnt say it was! um btw how big is one foot?

one foot is equal to 12 inches or 30.48 centimeters. (1 inch equals 2.54 centimeters....)

one foot is equal to 12 inches or 30.48 centimeters. (1 inch equals 2.54 centimeters....)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol:

A piece of copy paper from your printer is 1" shy of a foot long

Many a Molly can you do some dollar conversions for me later to say the Thailand bot. This sight is nothing if not informative.

chaotica, as of 3:42 pm (mountain time of course) on 11/13/03, a thai bhat is equal to 0.0250595 US Dollars (or 1 US Dollar is equal to 39.9050 THB[thai bhat]) :lol:

the max. for a betta is 4 inches maybe 5 but that would be the biggest ever do either your measuring wrong or you have the wrong fish, i would check out what a betta is and if it is a betta measure it with a tape measure, and if you still think it is this big than how can it fit in a betta bowl it would hardly be able to move

Most reactions

Back