Horse Nosed Loach Hiding

Haydos

Reaction score
Hi all I bought a horse nosed loach last week and for the first couple of days it was always swimming around. But for the last two days i ain't seen it, I know they burrow in the gravel but is it normal for it not to be seen for a couple of days. And there ain't any fish in my tank that would have eaten it????? :shifty:

Hi all I bought a horse nosed loach last week and for the first couple of days it was always swimming around. But for the last two days i ain't seen it, I know they burrow in the gravel but is it normal for it not to be seen for a couple of days. And there ain't any fish in my tank that would have eaten it????? :shifty:
Normal for loaches to disappear. I sometimes don't see my weatherloach for days. Same goes for my spotted Raphael catfish.

Normal for loaches to disappear. I sometimes don't see my weatherloach for days. Same goes for my spotted Raphael catfish.

Yeah but do these horse nosed loaches hide under the gravel for days without appearing?

Yes, yes they do :)

Most reactions

Back