Home Wanted For Sailfin Pleck - Free

carolereed59

Reaction score
I am dismantling my tank and looking for a good home for my sailfin pleck if anybody is interested. West Midlands

How big is it? if its under 8" I maybe able to help. If not try in the classified section :good:

Hi where abouts are you in the midlands? I am in Castle Brom if your near I can take it for you. I cant send you a personal message until you have posted a bit more unfortunately.

Hi where abouts are you in the midlands? I am in Castle Brom if your near I can take it for you. I cant send you a personal message until you have posted a bit more unfortunately.
Hi I live in Walsall about 5 minutes from J7 off the M6. Fish is probably more 7 inches its difficult to judge.

You do know that a sailfin plec reaches up to 2ft don't you? It is going to hit 10-12" within 6 months with good feeding.

I wish I was nearer I'd have had him for mt 6ft :(

Hiya I also know how big plecs get I have 2 touching 18"!.

Sorry but I cant take it now, a mate phoned me this morning he is also closing down his tank and wants me to take a load of fish off him.

I am so sorry, I have done ALOT of research into his breed (hoped i might be able to keep him in my current tank and one day upgrade) but as he is agressive to other plecos, i wont be able to take him :(

he looks lovely too

have added a pic for others to see :good:

IMG_0927.jpg

Good luck finding him a new home, he is so lush

have you tried ebay?

Most reactions

Back