High School Musical 2!

lol.. Now i don't think zac is hot for I am a guy but i do think vanessa is.> HAHAA

And pushing Christian values on kids thru the movies (Disney movies) is all well and good if you are raising a Christian family, but it is kinda insensitive to the 1000's of other belief systems out there. (I hope this doesn't turn into a flame war... )

This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Disney movies aren't government mandated, parents aren't forced to show them to their children. So the only people that would do any pushing would be parents, choosing to show these movies to their kids.

I'm not even going to open my mouth about the religion factor, or my post would be huge. Haha.

Anyways, unfortunatly I saw at least half of these movies. People totally overrated the first movie, I actually didn't like it. And for the second, the blond was trying to sabatage a relationship, and was a stalker. I thought that was rather childish and was not entertaining at all.
I thought the whole plot was a good idea but they just ruined it.

Oh gosh and I read that there will be a tv show, video game (wtf?), and book series.
This has to be some of the worst ideas ever.

Oh and someone I know is obsessed with Corbin, he's all over her myspace. He is so ugly!!

Disney movies these days are not as good as they were when I was young. I still watch all those: The Little Mermaid, Pocahontas, Aladdin, etc.
And especially the Studio Ghibli ones that they translated are by far better.

But I am backstage for musicals at my school and if we ever did HSMS 1 or 2 I would go crazy and not even work for that one, leaving them crueless. (=

Zac is well hot! wouldnt say no, neither to Ashely Tillsdale *teeth snapping together noise* Or Corbin Bleu
Jump in was well good, but yeah i shoulda been in high school musical

I'm not even going to open my mouth about the religion factor, or my post would be huge. Haha.

Anyways, unfortunatly I saw at least half of these movies. People totally overrated the first movie, I actually didn't like it. And for the second, the blond was trying to sabatage a relationship, and was a stalker. I thought that was rather childish and was not entertaining at all.
I thought the whole plot was a good idea but they just ruined it.

Oh gosh and I read that there will be a tv show, video game (wtf?), and book series.
This has to be some of the worst ideas ever.

Oh and someone I know is obsessed with Corbin, he's all over her myspace. He is so ugly!!

Disney movies these days are not as good as they were when I was young. I still watch all those: The Little Mermaid, Pocahontas, Aladdin, etc.
And especially the Studio Ghibli ones that they translated are by far better.

But I am backstage for musicals at my school and if we ever did HSMS 1 or 2 I would go crazy and not even work for that one, leaving them crueless. (=
You've got to be kidding :sick:

I've already heard there's going to be a 3rd movie
icon_flucht.gif

IT'S TAKING OVER OUR WORLD!!!!!!!!!!
scared0016.gif

Will it ever be safe to watch TV again, or will it turn into a sick American classic that will live on forever?? It's scary to think about! :shout:
GobyMaster

lol, yes their is supposed to be a 3rd one.. BUT rumor has it that ZAC, Vanessa, and Ashley will not do it unless they recieve more money...

More money?
Wow way to be spoiled and stuck up.
Honeslty so many people would pay all their money just to be in a movie.

>:/

Anyone hear the latest news on Vanessa?
Apparentally she and Zac are going out, and one night the got too frisky, and now there are nude pictures of her all over the internet.
Disney might get in trouble and Vanessa might not be able to work at Disney again.
Why do all the celebrities in this era do really stupid things??
Smoking, drinking, sex tapes, you name, they're done it.
It's stupid!
GobyMaster

Apparentally she and Zac are going out, and one night the got too frisky, and now there are nude pictures of her all over the internet.
Disney might get in trouble and Vanessa might not be able to work at Disney again.
It's stupid!
GobyMaster

Lol yup nude pics of her were everywhere :rolleyes: How dumb could she be...

It's stupid!
GobyMaster

Lol yup nude pics of her were everywhere :rolleyes: How dumb could she be...

Apparantly quite stupid.
I can't even walk into a grocery store with seeing all the gossip magazines with all the 'HSM2 Scandal!' and all the other crap titles and stuff they could come up with. I often walk up to them to get a good laugh. . . .
Celebrities are dumb.
Cheers,
GobyMaster

lol yes.. she will more than likely be able to be at disney as it was a personal mistake and not meant to happen.(aparently were drunk or something) but their trying to get it where it stays for personal issues instead of her career.. (how they are going to do that i have no idea!)

lol yes.. she will more than likely be able to be at disney as it was a personal mistake and not meant to happen.(aparently were drunk or something) but their trying to get it where it stays for personal issues instead of her career.. (how they are going to do that i have no idea!)
Pssh, I doubt it. I'm betting she'll get fired from disney or something.
Apparentlly, her fans now think she's a $lut and a whØ®e, and the fans parents are calling her a stupid b!†¢h and stuff.
I think she'll be fired soon.
Then I'll laugh at all celebrity's stupidity. :hyper:
Cheers,
GobyMaster

Zac E. is definitely a hottie! :D LOL!
But overall, the movie was really good.
I still think the 1st one was a bit better, but they are both great!

OMGOSH I FACKING <3<3<3<3<3<3<3 HSM2!!!!! ZAC IS SHOO FACKING PENG!!! LUCAS GRABEEL AND CORBIN BLEU ARE PENG TOO, BUH NOT AS MUCH :p :p
AND ABOUT THOSE PICCLEZ OF VANESSA....I WONT EVEN SAY ANYFING, OTHERWISE NO-ONE WILL BE ABLE TO SHUT ME UPP!! THE ONLIN FING IM GNA SAY IS THIS:
THEY WERNT HER FAULT AND ANYONE WHOO WNTS TO *****, THEN DO IT, BUH I PITY U BIGG TIME!!!

Most reactions

Back