Hi !

Skae

Mostly New Member
Reaction score
Hi I'm new :D!

How popular is this forum and how long until threads are posted? 

Thanks

I am at no position to say exactly when but yours has posted and mine took 5-10 minutes. 

Skae - I've just replied to your query in another post. In general we try to respond to basic questions as quickly as we can. More complex problems can take a few days though as it's a case of someone with the right experience coming along and not every member signs in daily :)

welcomeani.gif
to the Forum.

This is a pretty popular site ;)

The time it takes to approve posts varies, it depends where you are based, there are moderators (who approve posts and threads) from all over the world but there are gaps in the timezones so its not covered 24/7 but pretty close.

Also during the working week and especially during holiday times, there may be less frequent visitors or members signing in as life does carries on outside the forum ;)

So its no garuantee any threads will get approved quickly as it depends if there are any moderator signed in and how many threads tehre are to approve.

Do bear in mind, for new members its the first 5 posts that needs approval just to check you are human and not a spammer trying to infiltrate the forum to fill with junk mail. Once you have posted 5 approved posts/threads, any threads or posts thereafter will then be automatically approved.

Hope that helps.

Hope you enjoy the forum :)

Most reactions

Back