Hi

Toaster

Mostly New Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I've just recently moved and before the move I had a 33 gallon tank setup to support some african cichlids. One of my cichlids even had a baby that grew up to adulthood(The rest got eaten..)! Since I was moving I ended up giving them to a friend who breeds them. I now want more of a challenge, and I believe my tank is large enough to support a paludarium. 

I'm looking for ideas on what kind of species can coexist in such an environment and looking for ideas on what kind of plant life would work best. I've already researched on how I can build it using some plexy glass, silicon sealant, rocks, dirt, and wood.

Thanks,
-Toaster

Hi Toaster.  I know nothing about Paludarium, but I wanted to say Hi and wish you luck.  I am (also?) new  to TFF, but it looks like this is a very active forum so I'm sure you'll get some advice on what youre doing. Once again, good luck!

-Eric

ericNH said:
Hi Toaster.  I know nothing about Paludarium, but I wanted to say Hi and wish you luck.  I am (also?) new  to TFF, but it looks like this is a very active forum so I'm sure you'll get some advice on what youre doing. Once again, good luck!

-Eric
Thanks a bunch Eric!

Most reactions

Back