Hi please help

I think she's pregnant here are the things she started to do yesterday, her stomach is growing bigger( when she came it was small) shes pooping more and acting aggressive toward the male she chases him around but not all the time sometimes he's literally in front of her face and she doesn't do anything.

I think she's pregnant here are the things she started to do yesterday, her stomach is growing bigger( when she came it was small) shes pooping more and acting aggressive toward the male she chases him around but not all the time sometimes he's literally in front of her face and she doesn't do anything.

The aggression could easily be caused by the extremely tiny space they are in since neither fish has any cover/hiding spots or space to get away from the other. The fish are clearly stressed out. Stress is one of the most common causes of death in fish.

How about the stomach and the pooping so much?

The stomach and pooping could be from overfeeding. You would need to post a picture of her so someone experienced with livebearers can confirm pregnancy or not. Not that the fry would live long in the container they are currently in anyway.

Well, I would buy a bigger one but the problem is my mom! it's already hard enough to convince her to get an aquarium even though I'm gonna pay.

You may have to rehome them if you can't get a proper tank sadly. I'm not saying you can't care for them but just not at this time if your parents can see them as being real responsibilities

i already told you there's nobody i trust that will take better care of them than me, i swear to god i want them to rehome them to a better home a home that gives them all there needs but yk what i mean.

It's not my parents it's my mom my dad is like anything your mom says yes for then you don't have to ask me MOM is the problem.

Most reactions

Back