Hi from Yorkshire, UK.

Hello!
i'm not a nerd on freshwater lol, many other people know though!!

Welcome to the forum.
Use straight white vinegar from a spray bottle, and a damp towel or rag...rinse and repeat as needed
ohh thats what they mean...
sponges are better for me imo

Thankyou! That’s perfect! Really looking forward to learning from the pros on here. Thanks for having me!

I would just use plain vinegar. Does the tank have hard water stains?

Done my research and ready to begin! First stop, cleaning my ‘new’ Evolution Aqua Reefpro 1500s.
What ratio of water to white vinegar should I use please?
Welcome to the forum! The advice others have given is perfect. Keep us updated on what you do with it!

What a friendly bunch! :)
The tank is in fantastic condition - just a bit dusty and finger marked in the tank and salt water evidence over the sump surfaces and pipework. Only 18 months old and broken down by the previous owner. It comes on a pristine white gloss cabinet. I’ve a long way to go and a lot to learn but Im very lucky and can’t wait to start my new hobby. Feel in safe hands here already. Thankyou.

What a friendly bunch! :)
The tank is in fantastic condition - just a bit dusty and finger marked in the tank and salt water evidence over the sump surfaces and pipework. Only 18 months old and broken down by the previous owner. It comes on a pristine white gloss cabinet. I’ve a long way to go and a lot to learn but Im very lucky and can’t wait to start my new hobby. Feel in safe hands here already. Thankyou.
Wait until you get to meet @Colin_T. If your fish ever come down with an ailment, disease or generally look a little under the weather, he's more than likely got an answer for it.

There's a lot of members with specific areas of expertise, so you can expect to see them popping up on weirdly specific questions whenever you have one. Just @ me if you need to know something about plecos lol.

Wait until you get to meet @Colin_T. If your fish ever come down with an ailment, disease or generally look a little under the weather, he's more than likely got an answer for it.

There's a lot of members with specific areas of expertise, so you can expect to see them popping up on weirdly specific questions whenever you have one. Just @ me if you need to know something about plecos lol.
yes, he's also a werewolf who likes to eat small cats

Most reactions

Back