Hi from Holland...

emeraldking

Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm not even sure wether I've already introduced me or not...
Well, won't hurt to introcuse myself right now...

I'm Stan and I'm from Holland to start with. Aquariumlife has been taught by my parents when they started keeping cold, subtropical and tropical fish in late 1960's. I myself had my first fishtank in 1972 when I was just a little boy. Untill this very day, I'm keeping fish. But ever since I've got my very own fishtank, I always had a specific interest for livebearers. And that turned out to be a passion which last till this very day on. Although, my passion for livebearers, I have kept several kinds of other aquariumfish as well.
Untill this day on I'm keeping and breeding rare livebearers with a specific focus on guppies. Further on I'm participating relevant events in the Netherlands, Germany and Belgium for quite some years now. Which doesn't only mean fairs but also shows, championships, conferences and exhibitions. I also judge from time to time in both the Netherlands and Germany. I write articles for Poecilia Netherlands (it's the largest society within the field of livebearers in the Netherlands and I'm also one of the editors) and for third parties. I also give lectures at relevant events from time to time.

Hope to have a nice interaction overhere...

Grtz,
Stan de Jong

Attachments

• step0002 (1).jpg
    step0002 (1).jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 90
Hello there from the USA!

Doesn't sound like you'll need much help but man it sure sounds like you'll be able to offer some!

Welcome and have fun!!

Oh and your tanks look amazing! Love the natural jungle look!

I keep Endlers and guppy crosses. Great little fish!

Hello! What a lovely set up you have pictured. Plant looks ace growing out of the tank like that.

Most reactions

Back