hi all ,

aqua audie

Reaction score
hi every one, just registered on the forum, mainly for advice and ideas and to see how you all get on with your aquariums. i have currently got a 4 foot tank with the normal set up of a strip light, filter that stands in the corner, 200w heater with thermostat and one air pump, not sure if it strong enough though it is only 2.2 watts. the fish i have at the moment are( bare with me on the names) a plec about 12 inch, 2 blue gourami, 1 pearl gourami, 1 clown loach, 2 male guppy and three female ( i hope im right in assuming the colourfull ones are female) 6 red platys, 1 albino red fin shark, 1 silver bala shark, 1 black guppy i think, 2 sucking loaches,4 neon tetra, 4 cardinal tetra,7 baby tuxedo sordtails, 2 cory catfish, 4 tiger barbs and one little silver fish with black speckles down the side not sure what it is called really

hi mate nice to meet you, was just thinking of posting some to see what you think, watch this space

i have some pics but not sure how to get them off my computer and on the post ,anyone help

:hi: to the forum
To post pictures you can go to www.photobucket.com and upload the pictures on there. Then copy and paste what's inside the IMG box onto here. And that's it.

Most reactions

Back