Hi all, new and appreciate the advice!

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

azvictoria

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I'm new here, like we all are on in this area of the site. :) I started a thread last night about trouble with my angels, and this has been such an amazing welcoming and knowledgeable group - thank you. I was born and raised in Arizona and now live in Littleton, Colorado. I'm a naturalist/guide, and have had aquariums since I was a small child. My heart is with angelfish and I work my community tank around them. I'm so glad I found this site!

Tank is 60 gallon, 48" long, 24" high, 12" deep.
tank.jpg

Last edited:
Hi AZ, That’s a wonderful aquarium you have created thank you for sharing, and I can see a lovely angel in the foreground. Is that the male?
PJ

Hi AZ, That’s a wonderful aquarium you have created thank you for sharing, and I can see a lovely angel in the foreground. Is that the male?
PJ
No, I sadly removed him yesterday and he's off to hopefully make more babies like himself. The angel in the pic is the one that was so beat up. She's doing so well! The male's final gorgeous picture in my tank is attached. It was a really hard decision, but after several attempts of separation, light changes, he just wouldn't let up. I do miss him, but he couldn't stay. :(
Angel.jpg

Last edited:
I'm new here, like we all are on in this area of the site. :) I started a thread last night about trouble with my angels, and this has been such an amazing welcoming and knowledgeable group - thank you. I was born and raised in Arizona and now live in Littleton, Colorado. I'm a naturalist/guide, and have had aquariums since I was a small child. My heart is with angelfish and I work my community tank around them. I'm so glad I found this site!

Tank is 60 gallon, 48" long, 24" high, 12" deep.View attachment 132225
Welcome azvictoria! Hope you find this forum to your liking and if you have any questions feel free to ask anytime! Happy fish keeping! ?

Most reactions

Back