Hey

Lol......I told you it'd be worth it in the end. I hope he has a Betta in his bedroom!!!!!

awww he is cute how old? when they get 2 they are evil!!! but adorable!! my sis is 2 and repeats everything! :shifty: becareful what you say....

and did you make lexi69 your username on purpose?? :lol:

also show us the betta!!

Ha ha yeah its off my email address so its easy to remember but the 69 was deliberate when I started my email account!! heehee!!

He is 7 months now and am dreading the terrible twos cos he already drives me mad!!

I've got some very bad pics of my fish somewhere on the computer but my camera isn't good enough to get good pics of fast moving little objects!!lol! he doesn't like to sit still!!

Thanks for the welcomes guys!!!! :good: :good: :good:

the only one I can upload without photobucket and my laptop running VERY slowly!!

Attachments

• 020.JPG
    020.JPG
    42.4 KB · Views: 28
OH FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!!! where did you appear from? thought we saw the last of you ages ago. :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: peanuts no peanuts no more, but will be a large potato if you give him too much chocolate. :no: I'm on a diet so rather sensitive at the moment :huh:

He's here
AG00377_trumpet.gif

Sits back to watch the entertainment :hyper:

oh razzle you know you love me and you KNOW you have missed me like mad!! heehee!!!

oh razzle you know you love me and you KNOW you have missed me like mad!! heehee!!!
NOPE NOT AT ALL, was just talking about you the other day and said how nice and quiet it was and i dread the day you turn back up. well your here now so suppose I will have to talk to you and pretend to like you. I should be going to bed but I cant go without saying my piece...........................................................................
...........................MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol lexi when they get to the 2s just think how bad they will be in the threes and say to yourself at least it is a boy!! :rolleyes:

here is my terribley adorable sis....nominations for POTM??? :lol:

She is adorable Love4.......so where are the pics of you?

Naaa......you got it completely wrong :no: Just wait till they hit 13 :-( Absolute nightmare :crazy:

She is adorable Love4.......so where are the pics of you?

:p under lock and key!! lol

actualy i dont have any recent pics of me...

lol 2 old 1s..... :crazy: 1 of me with sarah burgess from american idol too!! :p

i look horrible in all my pictures

Naaa......you got it completely wrong :no: Just wait till they hit 13 :-( Absolute nightmare :crazy:

lol hows that a nightmare? i am 14 :blink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: You're like, What do i do now? She's kissing me :lol: :lol: :lol:

Awww see.....you do love your little sister.....but she doesn't look to happy at being hugged :lol:

Most reactions

Back