Hey There!

Sunny_Cait

Reaction score
Hey all! I am obviously new to the forums. I've had many aquariums, although I've only had fish experience with the most basic freshwater guys, like gouramis, bettas, guppies, and the like. I am just now getting into cichlids, with a convict pair and a bood parrot (who was a rescue). I'm only a college student, living in a dorm, so my tank options are limited to say the least! I do have my cons and BP here, as well as another tank with a few guppies and a red honey gourami... Oh and then there is a female betta. :) Eventually my plans are to set up a tank with BPs (rescues only!) and a pair of severum, and another tank of female cons and a firemouth. But that is months away from now, when I move into a permanent residence.

I have other pets as well: a female rottweiler named Gertie, 2 female rabbits (CiCi and Emma), a boxer puppy named Laila, 2 cats (Dale and Kahlua) and a 3 horses (one young gelding, a young filly, and a colt).

About me, well, I am 18, a college student (double majoring in Sociology and Political Science, with a minor in Spanish.)I have a human kid and a bf (although it sometimes seems like I have 2 kids, ha ha). I’m pretty laid back and sort of scatter brained, but not really, just it seems that way. I mean I come off that way a lot. I like writing, photography, movies (HUGE movie buff!)rice and guacamole. Really that is all there is to me.

Good to be here! :D

Most reactions

Back