Hey!, The Uk Is Rubbish

Its easier to import fish from places like Thailand in the US than it is over here so they have had a better variety of Betta than we have for a while.

There are a few people in the UK importing Betta from Thailand now that i've seen mentioned online. I can't think of any from the top of my head but have a look and you can probably find one or two. You could try asking nicely if any of these people would act as a trans-shipper for you, if they are willing you just have to convince the seller to ship to the uk.

Its easier to import fish from places like Thailand in the US than it is over here so they have had a better variety of Betta than we have for a while.

There are a few people in the UK importing Betta from Thailand now that i've seen mentioned online. I can't think of any from the top of my head but have a look and you can probably find one or two. You could try asking nicely if any of these people would act as a trans-shipper for you, if they are willing you just have to convince the seller to ship to the uk.

ye but wont that get really costy + betta might eat its own tail and come in bad condition.

Im looking for Crown Tails, so if anyone has any in the Uk gimmie a shout

Hi Ace of spades

On the thumbnail list on aquabid you can see which ones ship to the uk. On their advert somewhere there should be the transhippers details.

Cheers

ye but wont that get really costy + betta might eat its own tail and come in bad condition.

I HAZ CROWNTAIL. :fun:

I HAZ CROWNTAIL. :fun:

OHZ GEEZ YOU IZ TEH RUDEBOIZ :shifty: :p j/k, I love crowntails they look so cool, im after a blue and black one :p or a nice red color

Many thanks Bronzecat for the info

there are a few people importing from thailand, i belive KGbettas does so, and ive heard somone mention that they will get fish from aquabid for you if you speak to them and tell them what you need. but it would cost you.

if you are prepared to look, you can find some stunning fish in surprising places. and these can form the basis of a good breeding stock that could eventualy contribute to better betta in the uk.

here are some of my ebay/lfs finds and some fish i bred myself. some of which are now in breeding programs.

you may be able to tell, im very much into my pks :lol:

Attachments

• Picture_081__Small_.jpg
    Picture_081__Small_.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 29
  • CIMG0830__Small_.JPG
    CIMG0830__Small_.JPG
    32.7 KB · Views: 27
  • CIMG0838__Small_.JPG
    CIMG0838__Small_.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 35
  • CIMG1081__Small_.JPG
    CIMG1081__Small_.JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 34
if i had the space i'd be in trouble, there are many bettas i see i want, if i lived in USA, i'd be broke lol

OHZ GEEZ YOU IZ TEH RUDEBOIZ :shifty: :p j/k, I love crowntails they look so cool, im after a blue and black one :p or a nice red color

Many thanks Bronzecat for the info

I HAZ RED/BLUE ONE.

tauuuuuuuuuuuunt

:lol:

All those pics are amazing, and Blue-Betta I love that CT at the end :blush:

that last one is so cute lol

Hi
I dont thing kg bettas has any crowntails at present. Modaz on this site breeds them himself so could be worth a pm?

There's someone else on this forum who sells them but cant remember his name???

Hi
I dont thing kg bettas has any crowntails at present. Modaz on this site breeds them himself so could be worth a pm?

There's someone else on this forum who sells them but cant remember his name???

hmm modaz, ill look it up. Thanks again

lol, i just love showing my babies off

more

Attachments

• Picture_007__Small_.jpg
    Picture_007__Small_.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 40
  • Picture_020__Small_.jpg
    Picture_020__Small_.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 46
  • Picture_055__Small_.jpg
    Picture_055__Small_.jpg