Hey Everyone

Lermy

Reaction score
just joined up, as starting to get into tropical fish have my tank all set up and just letting it settle at mo

any advice would be a great help cheers

Hi, and welcome to the TFF forum :)

If you need any advice on certain aspects of fish keeping head on down to the appropriate section and ask away - you'll be sure to find friendly and helpfull advice off fellow members.

James

Hi Lermy,

Welcome to the Fish Forum. I have just started keeping tropical fish too and the best bit of advice I can give is "dont rush". Make sure your tank is fully settled before adding your fish. I was too eager and lost one of my favorite fish as a result. Ah well we all live and learn I guess. Look forward to keeping in touch to see how you get on. Rachel

Welcome to the forum Lermy.
We have a whole section devoted to people setting up new tanks, just a bit down from this section. As Rachel said, don't rush stocking your new tank. If we can get you to go through a fishless cycle before adding any fish, you will face a lot less work starting out. Please read through some of the topics in the beginners resource center, especially those related to cycling a new filter. I have a link to the resource center in my signature area.

Most reactions

Back