Here Is My 30 Gallon Tank

iluvfsh

Reaction score
HI, I have a 30 gallon tank that I just re-did, or am in the process of re-doing. I have 5 cherry barbs and 6 zebra danios. I would love ideas of what else to put in there. I have attached a pic. The back plant I think is Anubius...it is attached to the plant pot with a string...heard it doesn't like to be in the ground and not sure how to keep it from floating. lol. Any suggestions there would be helpful also.

Sorry, says picture is too big. Have no idea how to re-size it....anyone know? :/

Here it is. Any ideas on what I can put in the left hand side would be great. Also, some fish suggestions. :good:

DSCF0757.jpg

You can superglue the anubia to a rock or the pot. I had my doubts when I heard about this technique but it works great. Just take the plant out and dry a spot with a paper towel, same with the pot or rock. Superglue and give it 5 minutes of pressure and voila.

I would then do more hiding places made of wood or stones, little caves and rock piles and then get yourself a bristlenose plecostomous to help with the algae. This species tops out at 6 inches, smaller for the albinos but do a good job with algae and leave plants alone.

You could do a pair of dwarf cichlids as bottom dwellers (need hiding places) such as Bolivian Rams or Apistogramma species.

Check out the tank photo section for more ideas.

Good luck.

Most reactions

Back