Help

fozzy81

Reaction score
ok heres my problem i have a 110l tank with 2 mollies 2 danios 2 dwarf gourami a common plec and a red tail shark im being given 2 congo tetras from a friend who is moving house he has these two fish left i said that they will get two big for my tank and he has said he cant find these congos a home so is gonna have to consider doing them in !!!! IDIOT !!!! now do i take them and put them in my tank for now until i can find them a new home or rehome in my bigger tank which i will be getting in the next 2-3 months or let him kill them i no what i think i should do just wanted any opions on this and i no the guy is a fool not even a friend more of a aquaintence...

Wait, no!!! Don't kill them. I know, I have the same problem. I never did my research, and went to the store and bought some fish. My parents never knew anything about fish, and it was my crazy idea. Now I'm stuck with a fish that will grow up to a foot too!!!!! Wait, how big is the fish now? If you keep it in that tank, it won't get any bigger. Yes, it's hard on the fish to have it housed in a very small tank. If you are going to do it in (PLEASE DON'T!!!), then the best way to not let the fish suffer is to.......... cut it's head off. Yeah, I know. A very harsh way, but it's better than letting the poor thing suffer by lifting it out of the water and watch it flip-flop around until it's dead. I've never done is beheading thing, and I won't, someone told me that. Another way is... to put the fish in a containor and put it in the freezer. There are plenty of ways to do so, but I'm not the type of person that would kill a fish. Even if I had to, it'll haunt me. I'm sorry I don't understand, but can you convert the liters to gallons for me? Please? :)

Surely the fish store ur friend got it from will take it back. And also ur common plec will get too big for your tank

Its not me who Willie killing the fish lol . the common plec will go in my new tank when i get it . Im gonna go get the fish tonight and keep them in my 110 for now

Stupid phone sorry ment will be

Ok didn't read that bit soz lol. Just don't keep them in the smaller tank any longer than u need to. I love them just wish I had a tank big enough for 1 lol

Most reactions

Back