Help With Upgrade

LardyDad

Reaction score
I am currently struggling with a decision on upgrading from a 63 litre tank to something bigger. As with a lot of people I have been bitten with the the bug and want to expand to a bigger tank. The problem is I cant decide whether to go for a corner tank or a 3ft rectangle one that will fit the alcove I have been allocated by the missus.
Has anyone got any experience of corner tanks or any pros and cons for normal rectangle tanks oppossed to corner ones. Your thoughts and comments will be appreciated, thanks.

im guessing a rectangular tank has more surface area so this means you can stock more fish.it really depends on what is aesthetically pleasing to your eye and whether the tanks are about the same size in liters. if they are the same size, go for the rectangle tank if you want to stock more fishy's in the same amount of water :)

oh look, my 100th post :)

A rectangle tank, IMO, would be better because it usually provides a larger surface area of water, which is what you want.

-FHM

and they tend to (in my Opinion) look better, corner ones are nice but well...you cant beat the got 'ol rectangle tank lol and by the way...that 3ft may well turn into a 4ft and so on lol

Most reactions

Back