Help With Ro-unit

rockerman

Reaction score
hi all i just got myself a ro unit putting it in this weekend i was wondering how when it running how do stop the water from running from the pipe that goes in my bucket when its full as it is 100 gal but i wont need that much water when doing water changes. thanks

hi all i just got myself a ro unit putting it in this weekend i was wondering how when it running how do stop the water from running from the pipe that goes in my bucket when its full as it is 100 gal but i wont need that much water when doing water changes. thanks

Garden Hose timer :good:

Just a point to note. Although the unit is 100 gpd, you will be lucky to achieve anywhere near that. There are factors such as temperature and water pressure which will determine the actual output. If you are running off your municipal water supply, you will probably get around 35 PSI, unless using a booster pump.

I mounted mine in the shed/outhouse/utility room and fed the pipework through holes I drilled in the wall to the outside. This means I don't have any worries about flooding. The "waste" water, I collect in two empty salt buckets and use it to water plants and washing off the patio which the dogs use.

Most reactions

Back