Help Too Many Questions !

cheekydevil

Reaction score
Got a Aqua one 850

Currently holding ;

1 Golden tiger barb
2 Glowlight tetra
1 Dwarf Gourami (blue with red strips)
1 Neon Blue Gourami (i think!! it looks like it as a punk haircut if you know what i mean)
3 Neon tetra (I think, had a mixture of neons and cardinals but most died from a recent whitespot outbreak)
5 Tiger barbs
2 Clown loach
5 Cherry barbs
2 Hoplo catfish
2 woodshrimp

Hence it currently holds 24 species, which have all been getting along fine for months. Water tests are are fine ( think anyway, all are colourless, pH is a bright "lime" green)

I know i need to buy about 2 more tiger barbs to stop them from chasing the Gouramis, also i need more Tetras. I also need more female Cherry barbs because i only have one.

Questions are:

1) Am i overstocked??

2) My bf wants to buy a Albino Rainbow shark to put in this tank, which i am a bit unsure about. It looks like there is loads of room in the tank at present because the clown loach are really really small, but i doubt that there will be room once they start growing. Plus will the Shark fit into this community, which i doubt :crazy:

3) Is there a big difference between the two Gouramis ??

4) How many more female Cherry Barbs should i buy ??

5) If by then i am not overstocked can anyone recommend a colourful fish which will spend its time at the top / middle of the tank which will go with the other fish stated above.

And final....

6) Can anyone recommend any live plants for this tank which are easy to care for ??

Thanks for your time :good:

This same thread is in the New To The Hobby section with replys.

Most reactions

Back