Help! Silver Molly Pregnant!

SinJin

Reaction score
Hya budds I have a silver molly thats pregnant. I was just wondering, When do u think she will drop or how much longer?
IMG_2147.jpg

IMG_2146.jpg

IMG_2145.jpg

IMG_2144.jpg

Bump...errr 3 hours and no reply! :crazy:

Bump! I need to know soon! no-one has replied yet! :shout:

ok she does not look very very close to a drop i would say a few more days,she doesn't look as plump as they usally do,i really like that molly i think i am going to find one that color for my self. :shifty:

If your molly is not very young, in my opinion she will take atleast 3-4 day or more.

But young molly which usually give less fry,dosen give a much squared of shape.

but you know i am also very new,just wait for our seniours.

My Nephew's young black molly give only 1 fry and we was never able to figure that she was pregnant.

thank you guys so much! i have scheduled to move her into the breeding trap on the 13th-16th! just wondering, all i have as another tank is one of those small 1.5 Gallon betta beginner kits i got for my Dwarf frogs(wich passed away) for 7 bucks about a year ago. Or can i just put them in the same tank? i have lots of foliage BUT i have a ralatively large blue crayfish that hides in the foliage too, it has been fine so far but will it eat them?

A cray will eat adult fish unless you get very lucky. If you keep a cray, it should really be kept in its own tank.

i have had this crayfish for about 4 months with no problem yet. But if it does hurt my fish, it will be stirfry :grr:

My Silver molly has gone off her food, looks like shes trying to give birth relocated her to the fry tank, she seems like she doesn't care the fry are there just wanting to give birth and shes only been pregnant for 4 weeks.

Most reactions

Back