Help My Choose Please Hard Decision

Bristlenose1804

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi guys
iv decide to ge myself my first betta the problem I have is cant decide which one to get.
Iv aways wanted a white one but the others are gorgeous too.Heres the choices. Mite be able to streach to two at the most but would rather try with one first.
heres the pictures
betta_2.JPG

or check out the webpage below
http://www.kgbettas.co.uk/superdeltastock.htm

need to bring it down to 2 preferably 1 at the moment
theres also this guy as well which i really like

other_guy.JPG

(EDITED)Ok guys. Iv decided that two is possible GOD DECISION DECISIONS.Who knew trying to pick bettas would be so difficult. This may become an addiction i think

I favor the dark side. Go with black, it goes with everything. :p

i really like the white marbled one. i'd go for him, he looks pretty unique to me and i feel like on sites such as aquabid there are a fair number of dark/black bettas available.

where are you getting them from btw? maybe i'll get myself the white marbled one if you don't.... :D

I know I quite like the marbled one myself but also the pure white one. I have my eye on another betta at the moment.A crowntail who is quite stunning and hope he is still available. So think il just get one of these ad hopefully the crowntail later when hes available
Again decisions decisions
:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

ps: hat does BTW stand for(soz im new)

btw = by the way......
and I would go for the white marble. He is beautiful, but I also like the fulkl white one too!

hmmmm i like the black or the pure white. but then again the marbly ones cool too. but ive always loved crowntails. lol. :lol:

The white marble boy. Marble is more unusual i think. I've been watching for a good marble not too expensive. I might be priveledged to get one from Wuv.

This marble has a face too.

Oh lord, the marble. THE MARBLE!!! :drool:
I'd get him myself if I could, he's stunning!

They are all gorgeous :wub: I know as I've seen them in the flesh!

Just do eeny meeny miney mo!

Too difficult to choose :lol:

All gorgeous...

But the white marbled one by far!!!!

Let us know what u choose :D

Most reactions

Back