Help Me Rename Sora!

love4aquatic

Fish Addict
Reaction score
new name needed!! for my beautiful boy!! also if Modaz views this i want to know how him and his brothers are VT? :unsure:

fwbettaswt1240362015.jpg

this is what Sora looks like. not him but almost the same.

Nah, Daz would never say that was a VT :no: Unless, it was a bad picture and it looked like a female.

He said "From what i can see, the pics are a bit small on some but they do look like general pk (VT lines) wont know for sure until they fully healed."

Its definately a PK, but whether it comes from PK or VT lines would be difficult to establish.

He said "From what i can see, the pics are a bit small on some but they do look like general pk (VT lines) wont know for sure until they fully healed."

Its definately a PK, but whether it comes from PK or VT lines would be difficult to establish.

must not of read carefully enough

whats that mean from VT lines? if he is from VT lines he will have VT offspring? i am confused! :p

must not of read carefully enough

whats that mean from VT lines? if he is from VT lines he will have VT offspring? i am confused! :p

bump :rolleyes:

Most reactions

Back