Hello!

machinemonkey

Reaction score
Hi. I am new to fish forums and somewhat new to the aquarium hobby. I currently have one 10-gallon aquarium, pictured below that I've had now for about 7 months. I had always wanted to get into aquariums but never committed until this small goldfish was given to me. I know 10 gallons isn't enough for a goldfish eventually - I'm planning to give it away when it grows a bit bigger. Essentially a friend had it previously in a tiny bowl so I rescued it from them.

Anyway, now that my tank is fully cycled and starting to do well, I'm looking for advice on how best to continue. I've been adding some plants slowly and want to add a couple more. Right now, the tank doesn't look the nicest because it's still died from the tannins in the Mopani I added a couple weeks ago and algae has just started growing on the glass. I'll be posting more threads in specific areas for future advice but I'm excited to be part of the community!
IMG_2964.jpg
IMG_2966.jpg

Welcome to TFF. There are more goldfish fans overhere. Have a nice interaction on this forum.

Most reactions

Back