Hello

Jo Crane

Reaction score
Hello I am new on here but not to the fishies : ) I think many may know me and the rest I look forward too meeting over time.
I eat drink sleep fish have been maintaining and breeding rare L Number species since 1998 - 99 they are my main passion I have had a bit of action with other species that have lived in with my plecos but purely by accident I hope to get chance to share my experiences and disasters from over the years with anyone bored enough to listen lol I have a fish house at home in my garden which is now empty due to 2 shoulder operations last year which has left me a bit of a weakling lol I am having 12 months off of that this year and will re start again next year .. but I do have a big fish house that I have the pleasure and luckyness to own and work in Rare Aquatics in Crewe Cheshire where I spend my days with my husband Nick.
My other big passion (family aside) is my dogs I have 2 English Bullterriers but I guess they are my family : ) and shoes, and clothes, and chocolate
I could and would ramble on for a page or 2 but I will spare you all from that slow death - its late and I need my bed
xx Jo

Most reactions

Back