Hello!

sarahberry

Reaction score
Hi There, folks!

I just wanted to drop a quick post and say hello. I'm Sarah, and I'm from Buffalo NY.

I currently have 1 betta fish, a female named Bitsy. I've had her almost 2 years now and she lives on my desk at work. She's a good little fish and I do adore her. :wub:

I'm getting a 10 gallon tank from a friend tonight, and I'm very much looking forward to getting it all set up and making a new habitat for some new friends! Doing my best to control my impatience by doing lots of research into what sort of finned friends I can keep together in such a small home. I'm quickly finding myself wishing it were larger, but a free tank is a free tank, and since I'm so new to the hobby, why am I complaining!?

:fun:

Hi and welcome to us Sarah..... Ask all you want.... Very helpful members on our forum..... you will get your answers.

hi sarah and welcome to the forum!

ask away! we will all do what we can to help!

L :good:

Hi Sarah....you have joined a very helpful and friendly forum :D

Good afternoon and welcome to the forum, Sarah! :good: Seems like we reside in the same area, kinda. I'm in Freedom. Good luck with your new tank.

:hi: to the forums! This is great place to sharpen your aquatic petkeeping knowledge!

Most reactions

Back