Hello

sky 1

Reaction score
Hi every one i have just joined as i am learning at the moment and hopeing to get my first tank in a week or two so trying to get as nuch imfo as poss please feal free to give me any tips as i am a compleate beginer many thanks. Helen

Hi every one i have just joined as i am learning at the moment and hopeing to get my first tank in a week or two so trying to get as nuch imfo as poss please feal free to give me any tips as i am a compleate beginer many thanks. Helen
Hello Helen and welcome to the forum.
Click on the link below, very good place to start Helen.

http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/277264-beginners-resource-center/

Keith.

welcomeani.gif

Welcome to the forum, advice would be post details of fish you plan to keep on here before getting them and people will tell you what to get, what not to get etc.

Thanks for the welcomes i have been reading lots hope to get my tank soon im looking at a Elite 95l tank anyone got this tank?

Welcome to one of the best resources you can find when it comes to our hobby!

You will find a wealth of knowledge here that is second to none.

95L is a nice size to start with and gives you quite a few options.

what sort of fish are you looking to start with?

I have been looking at fish there are lots i like but im thinking small sholing fish tetras guppies barbs i am thinking small as then i can have afew fish instead of maybe three or four maybe a dewaf cat fish aswell

Most reactions

Back